Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Brashy Couture

It was a quick Tuesday trip with my cousin past Escondido and off to the beach. At this moment I cannot recall whatsoever the name of where I was at, but I am positively in love with the whole place. There was so much to look at and the whole feel of the place was awesome haha I'll be visiting again, and by then I'll remember and share some pictures with you all!

 -------------------------------- 

So, although warm weather is fast approaching and fuzzy, over-sized, turtlenecks, and sweaters are becoming less and less of an option...lets just throw it out there that I can't pull away from black - I'm very open to other colors but, this outfit just had to do! Lets just be honest, you can never go wrong with black on black.Much thanks to Brashy Couture for gifting me this "OK" Tee, a great addition to my love for casual everyday tees (an essential for any girl's closet).

---------------------------->>>>    GO CHECK THEM OUT HERE!

  photo 5 (1) photo 3 (1)1 photo 2 (1)

Wearing: BRASHY "OK" Tee (here); ALDO Shoes (here); ZARA bag; & ELEVEN PARIS Skirt

11 comments:

  1. Ah! Past Escondido as in towards San Diego? You were near me! Encinitas? Del Mar? Either way, ya look cute~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I really love your style and your photos! I'm a big fan! And I didn't know you are Filipino! I just knew when I checked your instagram. haha. I'm a fellow Filipino too! I looooove your blog and you fashion sense. I'm definitely following you. It would really be awesome if you would follow me back. :DDDD

    http://anjcatan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always amazing! You definitely one of my fav blogger ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! Love, love LOVE the sunnies!!

    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous! Adore the sunglasses and red lips combo, your a total babe! Xx

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOVE your blog so much, keep up the good work and you'll go far <3 xx

    http://stylebylinda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously so gorgeous! I love your style <3


    XO J
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fits just as it is described. I got so many compliments when I wore it out that it was probably one of the best dress purchases I've ever made! And at a fraction of the cost.
    Coach wallets

    ReplyDelete